We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why does the game not show all friends playing when asking for help to move onto the next area?

Virginia_Jones
Virginia_Jones Posts: 2 Newbie

i have finished level 60 and i have asked for help from the few friends to which you have available to ask and yet not all of them seemingly play the game making me spam my friends with requests and yet unlike some of your other games where even if you dont get help from your friends it will still unlock after a few days and with this one its just not possible i cant move on cause of that.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I guess it's just the game design for Facebook. The timer is available on mobile if you play there :) 

There is always the option for gold bars as well don't forget. 

• Virginia_Jones
    Virginia_Jones Posts: 2 Newbie

I guess it's just the game design for Facebook. The timer is available on mobile if you play there :) 

There is always the option for gold bars as well don't forget. 

i dont play on mobile and i dont have any real money for gold bars so kind of frustrating that i cant continue on cause of this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?