Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Options

Answers

• Kris_Lawrence
    Kris_Lawrence Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Cant take a screenshot because as soon as the timer hit zero it disappeared i was also in first place.
  • Anzee_Lopez
    Anzee_Lopez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just so everybody knows I was in second place and I received my prize not too long ago automatically on my phone so I imagine they're slowly getting around to everybody

What was the prize?
  • Jaycob_Williams
    Jaycob_Williams Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Would be nice if we could see the scores. I was in fierce competition with another player (both of us around 3000+ fish, and had to go to bed with around 3 hours to go. Was really looking forward to seeing the final score this morning when I woke up...
  • Jaycob_Williams
    Options

I received my prize for 1st place I received 3 of each booster. Was hoping for some candy bars though.

3 of each? King of the hill is better, and much easier to get. Still, I'd be happy with anything, still nothing for my first place.
  • tabschott
    tabschott Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I received my prize for 1st place I received 3 of each booster. Was hoping for some candy bars though.

3 of the shiny color balls, 3 of the brown color balls, 3 fish, 3 lollipops, 3 stripe lollipops and 3 of the hand thing. They are all boosters the 1st 3 you can click before entering the level the other 3 are used in the level.
  • Jonny_Penn
    Jonny_Penn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I had over 2100 fish and no prize! I played all day long because the person behind me in second place kept getting too close to my score. All that "hard work" for nothing.
  • Jaycob_Williams
    Options

Hello all,

I'm sorry that so many of you did not get your rewards for this promotion.

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

*UPDATE: 09/04/2016

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Someone mentioned in the comments that their prize for first place was 3 of each type of booster. To get this would cost 114 gold bars. I feel this would be the least that would be fair, especially given the amount of time some of us invested, and the fact that we didn't even get to see the final scores.
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

I came second, and got nothing

Hello Renae, I have just compensated your account :)
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Just checked, but have not received the gold bars for first place in the tournament. 

http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/lee_carmichael1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-05-05-16-59-51_zps3vueycbp.png.html

Hello Lee, I have just compensated your account :)
  • Matheus_Filipe
    Matheus_Filipe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I'm sorry that so many of you did not get your rewards for this promotion.

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

*UPDATE: 09/04/2016

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I did not received the gold bars, yesterday i had delay.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?