Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Answers

• Matheus_Filipe
    Matheus_Filipe Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello all,

I'm sorry that so many of you did not get your rewards for this promotion.

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

*UPDATE: 09/04/2016

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

And sure the prize for first place is 9 boosters? Please give us next time 24 hours of unlimited life. That its fair.
  • Jonny_Penn
    Jonny_Penn Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello all,

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I didn't get any gold bars. I finished in first place with over 2100 fish
  • Karen_D.
    Karen_D. Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited April 2016

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I'm trying to get my gold bars and I haven't been messaged. It really would be nice to get something for finishing 4th.
  • tabschott
    tabschott Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

My husband also plays and he didn't have the tournament offered on his. Is there anything that can be done about that?
  • KBow22
    KBow22 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I did not get anything either. And I too saw that someone said they got 3 of each booster ( 3 each of the shiny balls, colorful balls, fish, lolipops, striped lolipops, and hands). Why are some people receiving these rewards and some are only getting 61 bars?? I played a long time to get first place.
  • elexis21
    elexis21 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Same thing happened to me. I came in second place and did not receive anything either. So sad I spent all that time playing to get nothing. Will this issue be solved?
  • Karen_D.

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I left my comment as directed because I didn't get a message or gold bars. Still waiting for either the bars or message. Is this an April Fool's Day joke by King???
  • Karen_D.

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Still haven't received the gold bars. What information do you need so we can get them?
  • Brycemarketing
    Brycemarketing Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I still have not received anything.
  • Brycemarketing
    Brycemarketing Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Johnny

King Care Moderator

Still have received nothing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?