We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What now Johnny Ryall?

Dawn_Caren
Dawn_Caren Posts: 2 Newbie

My other question was closed and I was referred to another similar question about not receiving reward that had been closed two weeks ago by Johnny Ryall.  However, there is a plethora of people who have still not gotten their reward from two weeks ago - so how does that "solved" question help me?  Still waiting on reward for finishing first in fishing tournament last night. Seriously??  Please don't close my query and refer me to another query that has been "solved" with no satisfaction from the 100+ people who have left comments.

Answers

• Stephen
    Stephen Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Dawn

I've entered and won 4 times. 3 times I received the prize after a few hours. Yesterday however I finished first and still have not received prize. I did a chat with customer support and the best they can do is offer 20 gold bars!

So I'm giving them 24 hours and if no prize I'm going to delete all King games and never play again :)

Shockingly bad that they are still running something that is so badly broken isn't it.

• Dawn_Caren
    Dawn_Caren Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Dawn

I've entered and won 4 times. 3 times I received the prize after a few hours. Yesterday however I finished first and still have not received prize. I did a chat with customer support and the best they can do is offer 20 gold bars!

So I'm giving them 24 hours and if no prize I'm going to delete all King games and never play again :)

Shockingly bad that they are still running something that is so badly broken isn't it.

Yeah, I feel the same. It is as if our time is a joke to them. We didn't create the problem, they did and should be responsible for it. But welcome to our new and improved progressive society where responsibility and integrity mean nothing within our own leaders - so why expect more from any other person or organization?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?