Game won't load properly

Options
Pat_Birchmore
Pat_Birchmore Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been unable to play Candy Crush Soda on my laptop since the 17/04/16, it loads as a black flashing screen. Works fine on kindle. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you 

Answers

• Géraldine_2
    Géraldine_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem

• Robbie_Winters
    Robbie_Winters Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had this same problem myself , but was able to fix it . If you're using Chrome to play load the game then right click , click on "Settings" and a little box will pop up , unclick where it says "Enable Hardware acceleration" and then reload the page ... it should be fine  :o

• skolvuk
    skolvuk Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited April 2016
    Options

You can also trying clearing your cache. Ctrl+shift+del should pull up a window that will allow you to do this. Sometimes the cache gets errors in it that cause things to not work properly.

• SakiKane
    SakiKane Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

already ask the average admin here?sometimes I also experienced anything like thatI think you need to uninstall and restart your computerokay, can I ask? whether the candy crush saga can top up with unipin?

• Rosemary_Mormino
    Rosemary_Mormino Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had this same problem myself , but was able to fix it . If you're using Chrome to play load the game then right click , click on "Settings" and a little box will pop up , unclick where it says "Enable Hardware acceleration" and then reload the page ... it should be fine  :o

OH MY GOSH, it worked! Thank you!
  • patriciastephens
    patriciastephens Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you it worked.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?