What's up?

Options
Sunshine1986
Sunshine1986 Posts: 3 Newbie

i have all 3 candy crush games and farm Heros super saga. They are constantly shutting down, either before I can even start a level or mid-level and then I end up loosing a life! I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have made sure everything is updated. I'm playing on an iPad mini that is current on software updates and has plenty of memory. I love these games but sick and tired of not being able to play them!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Sunshine1986!

Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

Cheers :-)

• Sunshine1986
    Sunshine1986 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sunshine1986!

Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash 

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

Cheers :-)

My iPad is current on updates, the games are updated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Farm Heros Super Saga which is the one I have the most problems with, nothing has changed. The other ones, Candy Crush games, will glitch from time to time but nothing like Super Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?