anybody else having problems with the new quest feature and items not counting toward goal

Options
Gil_Pearsall
Gil_Pearsall Posts: 3 Newbie

i have been trying to complete a quest called color champion for almost 3 weeks but the coloring candies are not being counted properly, at most only one per game is counted even if i get lucky and can make up to 4, have also noticed that the counting is a bit off on other quests but not as bad

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Gil!

I haven't seen other threads regarding issues with the quest.

Which version of the game do you have installed?

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

Cheers :-)

• Bryan_Martin
    Bryan_Martin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gil!

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.

This is happening to me too. My color bombs are not updating in my Quest totals and I am creating as many as 4 per game. I've noticed this problem before but now I can't get any color boms to be updated. This is happening on both my iOS iPad devices. I am connected to Facebook as always. I will reinstall but I am going to lose a lot of boosters as a result. There is definitely a problem counting Quest items correctly on iOS platform.
  • Cynthia_Lalley
    Cynthia_Lalley Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi Gil!

Same issue for me. Quests not adding up! On both my phone (Android) and Kindle. I posted a question on this issue before knowing about this or understanding what I was doing.
  • Rinne
    Rinne Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Gil!

I have the same issue. Even wraps and stripes combination dont add up.
  • Naïade
    Naïade Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem and I'm completely up to date. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?