How do I access Portal to get to LVL 906 on CC Soda Saga. PC version.

Options
Bat-2
Bat-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

PC version problem. After 905, there is a paint can and brush in a diamond. The edge of the portal is just visible, but not enough to launch. I have completed Appetising Acres LVLs 906 and 907 on FB, and my PC version now shows star ratings for the section. BUT Appetising Acres is still locked on my PC. Some bright spark suggested I reload the PC version. All that did was delete my 47 earned boosters, and resolved nothing. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SOLUTION ?? THANKS

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited July 2016
    Options

Strange that the paint can and brush is showing for you as it's usually what comes up when the levels are in progress, but since it goes up to 945 it shouldn't be there any longer. What do you mean exactly by reload the PC version? You've tagged Tablet by the way 

• Bat-2
    Options

Strange that the paint can and brush is showing for you as it's usually what comes up when the levels are in progress, but since it goes up to 945 it shouldn't be there any longer. What do you mean exactly by reload the PC version? You've tagged Tablet by the way 

It's a dell laptop. I deleted and reinstalled the game. There is no tag for laptop, so I used tablet as that was closest. For every other section the portals opened automatically when the levels were completed. Just doesn't happen after 905
  • Bat-2
    Options

I can see the edge of the portal and it looks like it is open, but because the roadblock is still there the portal is too far to the right and can't be reached.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?