Fishing tournament unfair!

Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

it is impossible to beat people who get 10 fishes for every one of mine because they have new boards to play.  I should not be penalized because I've completed all the boards you have available.  I'm obviously not fishing against the whole world so you could put me with those who've also finished all boards.  I'll still finish 2nd in the group probably, but 1st offers so much more in reward.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's obviously designed to encourage other players to progress, that seems to be the target audience for this one. It's a free promotion, doesn't affect the normal game so let the ones who are behind enjoy it :) 

• Kan_Nan
    Kan_Nan Posts: 2 Newbie

I have exactly the same question. I finished the last level: 845. I am waiting for new levels. @Steve, how are able to stay in top 3? I get only 8 - 10 fish per game. Very difficult to get even into top 20.

• Fred_B
    Fred_B Posts: 1 Newbie

I have exactly the same question. I finished the last level: 845. I am waiting for new levels. @Steve, how are able to stay in top 3? I get only 8 - 10 fish per game. Very difficult to get even into top 20.

Play level 500 for hours. It's the only way i even get close
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

I only play the fishing tournament when I have new boards. That keeps me close to #1, then I play board 8 over and over. I'll have to look at 500. I play board 8 because I know I'll never lose at it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?