Fishing Tournment closed within an hour of opening

Options
amylou
amylou Posts: 5 Level 2

This is the 3rd Fishing Tournament that has closed before the time is up. Today is 9/16. Tournament opened this morning. I played for 15 minutes then exited game. When I opened the game an hour later the Tournament is closed and it says Kimmy is tallying the results. This Tournament is supposed to be open until Sunday 9/18. I see many questions about this but no official answer from King as to what the problem is. This is very frustrating and makes me not want to play.

Answers

• amylou
    amylou Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The Candy Crush Soda Saga game team are aware of this so as soon we get any news I will be sure to update you.

I will use this thread to merge any further questions about this topic.

Kind regards

Johnny

Thank you!
  • slr-2
    slr-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for highlighting this. The Candy Crush Soda Saga game team are aware of this so as soon we get any news I will be sure to update you.

I will use this thread to merge any further questions about this topic.

Kind regards

Johnny

How are they going to fix ALL the boosters we have ALL used and paid for just to not be able to finish the game? They need to address that too other wise it's called stealing from their customers, when we pay for an item we do it out of the thought we might get something back out of it when the game closes and won't let us back in we are not getting that. They need to address this issue with us too.
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

This happened again today, fishing tournament was open around 3:30am and then closed about an hour or two later. Still has Kimmy there with a sign that says closed and says she is tallying up.. still.

I wanted to let you know I experienced the same thing. It did come back later around 7:00 in the evening. I was playing for a couple of hours but once I got out of it for just 5 minutes and came back to the game the tournament was closed. I guess you are not allowed to take a break. The tournament is back on again today and I hope it will go smoothly.
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Received a message from King today saying they are aware of this and they are working on it.

Lets hope they fix it quickly.

In the meantime, I am still waiting for Bubblegum Hill to make an appearance after two back to back closed Fish Tournaments.

Me too, love Bubblegum Hill! :-) But since the update, the fishing tournament ends soon, so hopefully we'll get that cute fat bubblegum dude ;-)~
  • JillyJill
    Options

This happened again today, fishing tournament was open around 3:30am and then closed about an hour or two later. Still has Kimmy there with a sign that says closed and says she is tallying up.. still.

Yes, since the update today, there hasn't been any glitches or sudden closes, and still a couple hours left. So it looks like the latest update fixed the problem. Glad we have this forum to let them know :-)
  • JillyJill
    Options

And now they opened another fishing tournament :-(
  • JillyJill
    Options

Received a message from King today saying they are aware of this and they are working on it.

Lets hope they fix it quickly.

In the meantime, I am still waiting for Bubblegum Hill to make an appearance after two back to back closed Fish Tournaments.

And now they opened another fishing tournament no Bubble Gum Hill hopefully this is a glitch again I don't know why there is another fishing tournament after this one closed at 3 a.m.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?