Why have the 2 hour boosters disappeared and are now 20 minutes?

Options
Lisaadele
Lisaadele Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing for years and now without the boosters there is no challenge or enjoyment of the game.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,449 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Lisaadele

The Game Studio sometimes changes groups of players who have a different Game Play. Like in your case 20 minutes booster.

In previous comments from players I read that a 2-hour booster was later returned to their game.

Please feel free to provide your feedback on this so that we can forward it.

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

Obviously I am not going to have positive feedback from having my daily bonus reduced from 2 hours to 30 minutes. This is not going to make me buy boosters or play longer and no, I am not coming back later for another short-lived booster. Is this a test to see how many players bother to complain? PLEASE stop taking away stuff. Just like the "improvements" to the Bakery - why make it so much harder? It's like you are trying to discourage people from playing the game - I don't get it 😑

• Lisaadele
    Lisaadele Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree with the above sentiment. I guess it's all about King wanted to make more money. I am less likely to buy boosters now that the game only gives 30 minutes. I guess loyalty to the company means nothing. I hate the game now and will be looking for another game for my entertainment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?