πŸš€πŸ» Have you played Rocket Rush? We want your feedback! 🫡

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,782 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

πŸš€ Rocket Rush: Live November 9 - 16

As a part celebrating the Gifting Games season, Rocket Rush is now here for a limited time! Use Color Bombs πŸ’£ to earn points, the player who pushes their bear to the goal first wins!

For this event, we want to hear your thoughts and feedback on this feature! Here are some questions directly from the developers - so let’s hear it! We want to make Soda a better game, so here’s your chance to give us your honest feedback and for us to listen in. So if you got to play it, help by answering:

1. What was your experience with Rocket Rush? Did you enjoy it? πŸ“
  2. Do you have any favorite parts of Rocket Rush? ✨
  3. What playstyle do you use to aim for the win? πŸ†
  4. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = high), how excited are you about competing with other players?
  5. Any cool ideas to make Rocket Rush even better? We're all ears for your suggestions!

Β«134

Comments

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,608 Level 5

1 yes brilliant

2 all of rocket rush

3 i like when i play rocket rush for an hour

4 10

5 more then 3 prizes given to the winners and prizes for the runners up

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,491 Level 5
    • What was your experience with Rocket Rush? Did you enjoy it? πŸ“
    • Yes, it's fun but the rewards not that great.
    • Do you have any favorite parts of Rocket Rush? ✨
    • Favorite part will be that the we don't need to win the level.
    • What playstyle do you use to aim for the win? πŸ†
    • Nothing, just keep passing levels.
    • On a scale of 1-10 (10 = high), how excited are you about competing with other players?
    • Any cool ideas to make Rocket Rush even better? We're all ears for your suggestions!
    • I hope that the rocket rush can play more than once in a day and gives better rewards, for example: legendary wonderball. That's why my scale of excited is not that high because the rewards not that nice.

• PaulaB1
    PaulaB1 Posts: 809 Level 3
    1. I love it! It's nice to get 1 hour of unlimited lives.
    2. My favorite part is that you don't have to pass the levels to win. Just collect color bombs.
    3. M particular playing style, just try to make as many color bombs as possible.
    4. 10
    5. Maybe add a 2nd or 3rd prize.
  • penken
    penken Posts: 796 Level 3
    edited November 2023
    1. What was your experience with Rocket Rush? Did you enjoy it? πŸ“ It’s okay. Not that exciting.
    2. Do you have any favorite parts of Rocket Rush? ✨WINNING! But that hasn’t happened yet πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
    3. What playstyle do you use to aim for the win? πŸ†I use the required boosters.
    4. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = high), how excited are you about competing with other players? 4 I like Bake A Cake because I can chat with other players.
    5. Any cool ideas to make Rocket Rush even better? We're all ears for your suggestions! Make it where we can chat with others. Also, better rewards and 1st, 2nd 3rd prizes please. No timed rewards please.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,750 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2023

no graphics, on a PC with Windows 10

you have to click in the empty field.

not a big reward#

A nice event

Rewards for place 2 and 3 ???

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,782 Community Manager

Thank you so much for your responses @Courtney1990 @teeweiping @PaulaB1 and @penken! This is super appreciated by the studio to help them improve the game!

@Werner_Cichy Woah! This looks odd, is it like this constantly or was it a one time thing? Thanks for sharing this and your thoughts as well.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,421 Friends Moderator

1. It's a nice side game and I've only played it once. The rewards are too little for me to play for an hour.

2. My favorite thing about it is that we only have to collect paint bombs in any level.Β 

3. Level 9000 is great for collecting a lot of color bombs. Even if the level isn't beaten, the color bombs count for Rocket Rush.

4. Basically, I love competing with other players --> enthusiasm level 10 (since I always win, LOL)

5. I wish I had a shorter time to collect color bombs. I think it's too long to have the game open for an hour. It happened to me that I closed the game after 30 minutes and was in 1st place with over 1000 color bombs. When I reopened the game after 20 minutes, the event was gone. When I replayed an old level, the event reappeared. However, I got a connection error and couldn't access it anymore and claim my reward.

The rewards for an hour of play could be better. The effort to leave the app open for an hour to get 3 simple lollipops, a color bomb, 2 wrapped candies and a striped candy is just too high. For me personally, it's not worth it.

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,161 Level 5
    edited November 2023

Please forgive me for using translation software. Please don't mind if the semantic meaning is inappropriate.

1.I have played both the 15-minute and 1-hour versions.It felt novel at first.

2.You don’t have to go through new levels, you don’t even have to pass them.

3.Victory,I chose a level with a lot of colorful balls.For example 4000 or 9000.

4.Lv 5, Always victorious, makes me a little embarrassed.So only play it once or twice.

5.Increase game difficulty, such as randomly changing collection targets; increase rewards, such as gold bars.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,435 Level 5

What was your experience with Rocket Rush? Did you like it? πŸ“

If a different event in soda

Do you have a favorite part of Rocket Rush? ✨

You can play previous levels

What style of play do you use to aspire to victory? πŸ†

Try to arrive in first position

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high), how excited are you to compete with other players?

Any great ideas to make Rocket Rush even better? We are all ears for your suggestions!

Include gold in the wonder ball and improve rewards

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 3,035 Level 5
    1. What was your experience with Rocket Rush? Did you enjoy it?Β πŸ“Β Great start. I enjoyed it.
    2. Do you have any favorite parts of Rocket Rush? ✨ The rush. It's exhilarating.
    3. What playstyle do you use to aim for the win?Β πŸ†Β Maintain the streak. It also happened that I got the color bomb as my daily bonus. I have at least 2 per level.
    4. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = high), how excited are you about competing with other players?10. I always enjoy any type of races.
    5. Any cool ideas to make Rocket Rush even better? We're all ears for your suggestions!Β  a.) Give better rewards to make it worthwhile. Whole supersonic and gold bars would be nice addition. b.) Have a tile/icon for PC players so we can see something to click on. c.) Make it similar to Weekly Contest where your wins/color bombs are counted. At the end of the week, there should also be first, second and third winners and give appropriate prizes. It encourages players to play more. d.) Change different booster to use for the race not just color bomb.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?