Sweet escape

Options
buymy123
buymy123 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi soda team I ben play candy crush for a long time, and I like the game. But can you guys bring back sweet escape that was one of the best parts to play in candy crush soda.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,798 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @buymy123

Sweet Escape was only available in Bonus levels. At this time we have no information as to whether Sweet Escape will return.

I'd like to forward your feedback, so could you tell me a little more about why you thought this was the best part in Soda?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,798 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @buymy123

Sweet Escape was only available in Bonus levels. At this time we have no information as to whether Sweet Escape will return.

I'd like to forward your feedback, so could you tell me a little more about why you thought this was the best part in Soda?

• buymy123
    buymy123 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi soda team I like sweet escape because it is the Most colorful level there is and when the box appear you are able to see it light up and I like how you tried to save the bear from beginning to the end oh I can't forget the wonder ball that you received at the end this is why I like sweet escape because it is very different and fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?