Completed lvl 521 on computer but still stuck on it?! WTF

Options
cherryblossoms
cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2

ok I know for sure I beat it already - I didn't play Candy Crush Soda Saga for days (or even a week) then I played and beat it on my first try. I even remembered the next level is supposed to be an ice level but I don't know why today it was still on 521 instead of 522. I think the game was having loading issues too at the time so I didn't even get to play the game. :/ this sucks because I've already been stuck on that level for a while anyway

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

well thank you anyway for your late response, I stopped playing this game months ago but I got an email notification about this post.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?