Don't be Shy and introduce yourself!

Options

Comments

• jimijimcat
    jimijimcat Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Hello soda crushers! I'm Jim in San Antonio Texas. I've only been crushing sodas for about a month. I'm on level 774. I did, however, kill candy crush to completion about 10 years ago! My lady started playing and couldn't get past level 17... She asked me to help her, then proceeded to fall asleep. When she woke up the game was on level 28. So I took it over! I owned it too! Her friends, who had played over a year, were all asking her why she was crushing their high scores. Soon they saw me in their rearview mirrors...right before I blew past them! Leaving delicious candy dust in my wake! I had saved over 1000 lives, and around 800 of each kind of booster! Before I knew it, I was hitting the end of the road! So I started crushing the night owl subgame too until new levels came out... Then one day there were no more levels coming... I guess I killed the game... IDK??? LOL. This soda has MAJOR issues... Crashing 10 to 20 times a day! Now crashing twice in 24 hours just cuz I touched a coloring candy with a color bomb... About to devour all candy on that level... Stupid soda said "I don't think so! I want candy too!" And my screen was blank... AGAIN!!! Every time this happens it's costing me lives costing me levels costing me boosters and costing me progress.. not to mention pressing seriously hard on my patience!!! I'm about to get this game with the curb like it does to me 10 to 20 times a day! The original Candy crush never had these problems, why does soda have all these issues? Why can't they fix this? Why is it getting worse? Why is it now happening at the big moments of the big hard level? Why is this happening when I'm about to crush all the candy in that level? This is very frustrating to say the least! If somebody doesn't do something about it soon, soda will be a thing of my past!

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Here are a few questions for you: 

🌎. Where are you from? 

I am from 🌞Florida, USA🇺🇸

🗺. What level you are at Candy Crush Soda? 

I am on a Super Hard Level 2872! I just can’t get past this one!

🎡. Name a hobby! 

I love to garden, listen to audiobooks, read books & I am learning to watercolor. Obviously, I am retired

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Can u tell me why did candy soda take away my gumball goodies, I'm on level 9090, n those gumball were beyond helpful to me, why did they take them away??!!.. I've had them since they debuted, now it's been gone since yesterday, can u please tell me how to get them back...i am very , very disappointed in this game for doing that, I'm a 9 year player since Dec. 2014!

• SilentZone
    SilentZone Posts: 11 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi I’m from Canada

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

Hello Soda Crushers 🤗

🌎. Where are you from? I live in London, UK 🇬🇧 have lived here more then half of my life but born in Slovakia 🇸🇰

🗺. What level you are at Candy Crush Soda? Level 625 - I reinstalled the game recently started to enjoy it a lot along with CCS

🎡. Name a hobby!

I love house plants, I have about 60 to 70 🪴 This hobby started because I was really bad with plants so I decided to learn how not to kill them. Not saying that it worked 💯 there are still a lot of casualties…

• mikemosh39
    mikemosh39 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the greetings. That's super cool you're all the way across the planet from me. How interesting. Is the weather cold? It's just getting colder here. Gonna be snow flying soon.

• mikemosh39
    mikemosh39 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Ao cool to hear from everyone, let's crush!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?