Why do I have more "Select Boosters" on my computer vs. my iPad? It's the same game and account!

KathyPW11
KathyPW11 Posts: 3 Newbie

I mostly play CandyCrush (Soda & Regular) on my iPad.  I happened to log on with my computer the other day and noticed I had significantly more "Select Boosters" than I do on my iPad.  Checking just now, the select boosters listed on my computer are: 33 sprinkle candies, 35 coloring candies, and 3 Swedish fish.  On my ipad, the numberts are: 4 sprinkle candies, 0 coloring candies, and 2 Swedish fish. 

Everything else is the same, so why the discrepancy? 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• KathyPW11
    KathyPW11 Posts: 3 Newbie

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Was my question ever posted to the site? I still have the question and am looking for an answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?