Can't go to level 2 on save misty quest.

Options
Laura_K
Laura_K Posts: 1 Newbie

I cant progress on save misty quest. I have 4 pufflers but it will not let me go to level 2. 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Laura,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Katy_Hinckley
    Katy_Hinckley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem. Im trying to unlock level 4. I need 3 special pufflers, I've collected 5 and level 4 still won't unlock. This is really frustrating 

• Belinda_beamon
    Belinda_beamon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Laura,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I am having the exaft same problem it says i have 12/1 of puffers and didnt melt the ice for level 2
  • Lady_Redd
    Lady_Redd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue I have 6 puffers n can't play lvl 2 in save misty

• Siham_Abdelnour
    Siham_Abdelnour Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Laura,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same problem. Any way to fix it? Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?