What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

What's up with level 1262?

Options
Sue_Barnard-2
Sue_Barnard-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have seen many people pointing out there are glitches with this level, yet no one from King is responding or acknowleging this.  First, the demos on line are not the same as what comes up on my ipad and computer.  The bear all the way to the left is in the the middle and bottom sqares, not the top.  And when you manage to get a licorice off one of them, the square cannot be broken with the pink pop.  And the licorice never leaves the bottom two!  So the way it is set up is a glitch, not being able to use special candies is a glitch.  I have wasted many lives and many special candies trying to get through this level.  I even managed to get the ultimate combo (which pretty much makes you win any level) of the black sprinkle candie and the kind of opaque candy that makes the girl come out with sunglasses and still cannot pass it.  Come on. Give us some answers.  Please.

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Sue,

We flagged this to our technical team when we received some posts on this previously as you have come across.

I'd like to point out that the most recent post on this issue was answered by a moderator with the information that was provided to us by our Technical Team. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/level-1262-left-side-bear-in-the-middle-2-block-no-blocker-can-clear-it-bug

The information we received was that despite the level change, they were able to complete it without using boosters. Regardless, we continued to follow up on this and collected feedback to provided it back to our Technical Team for their consideration.

We have been advised that this feedback has been taken on board and have stated that they will deploy an update with the level's difficulty tweaked down which will be rolled out very soon.

Thank you for your understanding,

Leo

• Sue_Barnard-2
    Sue_Barnard-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your response.  However, if you look at the link you sent to me, you will see it was NOT answered and people are still pretty upset.  You also did not answer the question about why the lollipops do not work on the left hand squares where the bears are.  I have never seen that at any other level.  That appears to me to be a glitch.  I appreciate your tech team tweaking the level, but I would like an answer. Did you design it so that you cannot use the lollipops?

• Black_Cat_63
    Black_Cat_63 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Sue,

We flagged this to our technical team when we received some posts on this previously as you have come across.

I'd like to point out that the most recent post on this issue was answered by a moderator with the information that was provided to us by our Technical Team. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/level-1262-left-side-bear-in-the-middle-2-block-no-blocker-can-clear-it-bug

The information we received was that despite the level change, they were able to complete it without using boosters. Regardless, we continued to follow up on this and collected feedback to provided it back to our Technical Team for their consideration.

We have been advised that this feedback has been taken on board and have stated that they will deploy an update with the level's difficulty tweaked down which will be rolled out very soon.

Thank you for your understanding,

Leo

You just need to stop the liquorice dropping before fish have a chance to hit the block. I don't recall other levels where the liquorice drops between releasing fish and the fish getting to the target so they only clear the liquorice that was released after you make your move. This is what makes the level seem impossible.
  • Maciej_Perucki
    Maciej_Perucki Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So... when will this glitch be fixed? Right now, the last bear is in 2nd and 3rd block of those 4 blocks, not the top 2 that some videos show. That makes the level impossible. Just move the bear 1 block up!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?