Can't collect gift boxes when pass a level :-)

Options

Answers

• SAM8DE
    SAM8DE Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The update did not fix it for me, the problem continues. My avatar shows on a level I've passed long ago and the gift boxes remain closed. Seriously, King. This issue has been reported 2 weeks ago and when you finally release an update to fix it... it doesn't. This is frustrating.

Hasn't fixed it for me either. Grrr.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Well the update didn't help me because I'm still getting to the box and then it disappears without opening.  So the update hasn't helped everyone yet!

Hi Elsa- We will leave this case open for the time being
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

There was an update today that has fixed the issue, unfortunate about all the gift boxes I didn't get, but a least now I'm getting the new ones.

Thanks for letting us know :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Almost 3 weeks and disappointed. No mood to play as I almost used the boosters but can't earn.!! Really sad!!! 

Thanks for letting us know :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I'm still passing gift boxes and they are not opening.  After the update.  Nothing is fixed

We are still looking into this, thanks!
  • Tracey_Pogson
    Tracey_Pogson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

There is a solution!! I had no luck with the update either, so I decided to take the advice suggested by some others and go back to find a level I had passed, but with no stars. It took me quite a few lives to pass it , but once I did....hey presto! Problem solved!! Let me know if it works for you guys. Good luck!

I just tried this and got 2 stars but nothing happened to my gift boxes. Did you do anything else after winning the level?
  • Jan-23
    Jan-23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Having the same problem on  Windows 10 seems to be across most platforms - I have replayed the level - still does not unlock the gift

I am not sure if my problem was caused by a windows 10 update or by the game - The end of March windows 10 update caused my touch screen to stop working - (Lenova thinkpad) - I had to update my drivers - to get it to work - I also noticed a level that somehow I skipped???? - I had no stars - once I went back and played the level - I started getting awards again - never did recovery the awards that were not given for the levels with the problem
  • SAM8DE
    Options

There is a solution!! I had no luck with the update either, so I decided to take the advice suggested by some others and go back to find a level I had passed, but with no stars. It took me quite a few lives to pass it , but once I did....hey presto! Problem solved!! Let me know if it works for you guys. Good luck!

The gift boxes that wouldn't open before I went back to pass the no stars level, disappeared once I'd passed it unfortunately, but when I came to another level with a gift box further along, it opened. Let me know what happens when you get to future gift boxes. Good luck!
  • SAM8DE
    Options

I'm having the same issue with levels 657, 661, and 667. I went back and re-played (and passed) level 657 to see if that would unlock it, per another player's comment, and it did not work.

Replaying levels that have gift boxes won't unlock them. You need to go back and find a level with no stars and replay that one. I didn't think I had any levels with no stars (after all, how would I have passed it if I didn't gain at least one star??), but I went back and found one (!!), replayed it and the problem was solved. Unfortunately, the boxes that were locked disappear, but any other ones you come across in future levels will unlock once you pass that level. Good luck! Let me know how you get on.
  • HollyAnnSalerno
    HollyAnnSalerno Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

This is something that we are looking into as the issue has been brought to our attention by several players

I will use this thread to keep you updated.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I am growing frustrated that there is still no solution. As of now, every time I log in to play, I cannot even get to my level because the gift screen just keeps popping up. Can we please have a resolution?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?