Bubblegum Hill

Options
Ryan-2
Ryan-2 Posts: 18 Level 2

I havent seen Bubblegum Hill in over two weeks.  That is the main reason I still play Candy Crush Soda.  Is that game over?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for contacting King Care! I've asked the King moderators the same question I'm hoping they give me an answer soon because I'm pretty sure the majority of players love Bubblegum Hill, just for the fact is a way to earn gold bars and hammers!  I'll update once I get an answer.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Ryan,

I got an answer today, which is not good, from King Admin. Here is what they told me:

"Hi all,

We just got confirmed that Bubblegum Hill has been stopped in Candy Crush Soda Saga indeed, at least for the moment.

As with all challenges and features, please keep in mind that it is possible that a feature or a challenge can be removed at any time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by everyone, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future."

I was also told that it may or may not come back, I'm with you with frustration because this is a very popular challenge. 

Sorry for the news,

Jilly

• Jackie_Loyst
    Jackie_Loyst Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ryan,

I got an answer today, which is not good, from King Admin. Here is what they told me:

"Hi all,

We just got confirmed that Bubblegum Hill has been stopped in Candy Crush Soda Saga indeed, at least for the moment.

As with all challenges and features, please keep in mind that it is possible that a feature or a challenge can be removed at any time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by everyone, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future."

I was also told that it may or may not come back, I'm with you with frustration because this is a very popular challenge. 

Sorry for the news,

Jilly

That really sucks as I always looked forward to playing that game! I guess it is time to move on to something else.
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Ryan & JillyJill,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Ryan & JillyJill,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I´m glad to inform you that Bubble Gum Hill now has been brought back in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

It had been removed from Candy Crush Soda Saga due to technical limitations which now have been resolved.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Customer Care

Yay Tony Mc!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?