Why did I lose my daily bonus and the option to watch ads for bonus moves?

Options
adewitte
adewitte Posts: 1 Newbie

When I log in, it no longer gives me my daily bonus and I was almost to 365 days. I also do not get the option to watch ads for bonus candies or more moves any longer.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,368 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @adewitte

I’m sorry to hear this 😕 Let’s try troubleshooting to see if that gets you your Daily Bonus back:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

About the ads; I am sorry to read that the ads have stopped appearing in your game!!

These ads is a feature which is still in testing! All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads! We do not know which group you fall into. And, until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature!

I suspect you have been moved to another group, which (temporarily) has no ads. Ads might return in your game; all you can do is make sure your game and device has the latest updates.

• Lellu2022
    Lellu2022 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I lost my daily bonuses too. Clearing the cache and turning my phone off didn't help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?