Levels

Options
theag
theag Posts: 7 Level 2

what is the highest level in Candy Crush Soda on mobile?12340? I am at 12430 on desktop.

Best Answers

• theag
    theag Posts: 7 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Keep the levels coming. This is so much fun.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @theag and welcome to Soda community!

That's correct, Microsoft platform has a preview release so it's always 90 levels ahead of mobile devices.

45 new levels are released every Friday on all platforms.

Glad to hear you're enjoy playing Soda! Congratulations on your impressive progress 🤗

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @nikkilovesell8es

There are no delays. As I mentioned here, your game shows correctly 12.340 as latest level. There's nothing wrong with your game or anybody's who's playing on a mobile device. 🙂

I appreciate you sharing a screenshot because it looks like you play on Soda app installed on a mobile device and not on Soda Microsoft app installed on a Windows computer.

Your game simply cannot show more levels now because Soda app on all mobile devices has reached 12.340 as latest level as of September Friday 15th.

For anybody playing on mobile device, it's not possible to have more levels yet.

All mobile users need to wait for September Friday 22nd to receive new 45 levels in their game.

If you want to take a look at and play more levels you can only switch to a Windows computer, download Soda app from Microsoft Store. As I mentioned before, only Microsoft Soda app has a preview release and has currently 12.430 as latest level.

Microsoft platform is always 90 levels ahead of mobile devices.

Hope I explained myself better now 🙂

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?