🆕 Extra Levels are coming to Soda! 🤯

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,858 Community Manager

Hello dear Soda players!

To properly celebrate the Festive Season in Candy Crush Soda Saga, we wanted to reward all of the players who have stuck around with us and are eagerly waiting for new levels.

You might’ve already noticed this last week, but for this Season, and for the sake of the Winter Cup, we’re releasing extra levels for all players to enjoy! 🎁❄️🎉

So, for each week of December, we’ll add 15 more levels for you to play, and that’s not all, coming December 22nd, there will be an extra 30 (!!!) levels added to the game.

So thank you again for playing Soda, and please let us know what you think of our initiative, we’re here and we want to make the game the best it can be for all of our players!

Remember, you can see the latest levels in Soda in the "What is the latest level in Candy Crush Soda Saga?" thread!

🆕 Extra Levels are coming to Soda! 🤯 49 votes

👍 I’m happy to have more levels being released!
32%
PummyRajWerner_CichyAndres-2Pitty_KittyMollySPrincess_JessicatrachstarPalash_SarmaAmoonmoonIbnanashowyouSApple2200mimisbatistabsbtinaLouisetinamohammedafaqeeh 16 votes
🙌 I think even more levels should be released!
22%
mmurray7707mizter4you2DieOmimiGumyupawpawdabobstervmrobi67steventsengBird632puppydogsgmary6028060627 11 votes
✌️ Cool but I haven’t gotten that far yet!
44%
EnergizerBunnybearwithmeSpinnifixMiladyRCourtney1990maf34100MountainMomNikolaos_ProdromidismrspandafaceldelgrandeCassDgreddycandyRacoon7simplyPNico_Gmoe75kawaiifofuteeweipingnekocatLoFiGummy 22 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?