Weekly contest is unfair

gwenrho
gwenrho Posts: 2 Newbie

Has anyone else noticed that the higher levels you achieve the less likely you are to get a ranking at the end of the weekly contest. It is day one and I have managed to pass 5 levels and I am on level 5187, the person in the number one spot has passed 56 levels already but only because they are on level 105, it’s just unfair because I have no chance of catching up to get a ranking, wouldn’t it be fairer if the rankings were more equally matched?

Best Answers

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,137 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Soda Community @gwenrho

I can understand you well (I am also at the end of the map) and other players (who have come this far) have also reported this.

I would be happy to pass on your feedback to the Game Studio! Thank you! 🤗

• gwenrho
    gwenrho Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

That would be much appreciated, thank you Yosca

• MeMuh
    MeMuh Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑

Agree with original post… since I am at the top levels the most turns I have to play are 45 … then I have to wait until the next Friday! So there is no way I can even come close to winning certain bonuses

• ldelgrande
    ldelgrande Posts: 10 Level 2

I am at a level in the 12000 range, the people I am playing against the past several weeks are all at the beginning levels, even though they show to have been playing 10+ years. They are recording 50-100 levels won per day. This is not fair pairing. Let them play against each other but pair players like me with others in the same area of level play. The algorithm seems to look at date began playing, not levels, this needs to be changed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?