Character not progressing + dont recieved awards (presents) :(...

Blanka_Blanka
Blanka_Blanka Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I have a problem - the game seems to recognize me as being on level 721, but I am on 764.  Every time I open the game on mobile, I have to manually acroll to my current level to continue playing where I left off. 

It keeps offering me boosters to beat levels 723, 727, 733, 741 and 751 (the biggest present :( )... but I did, long ago. I didnt get any of this awards for pass these levels..

How do I get it to catch up with me? It's starting to get annoying now that I'm so far ahead. I am sad of this. Any advice like are new update, restart app etc didnt help.. I tried everything...Please help me! :)

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Blanka- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem reaching your correct level?

Please could you try replying and completing level 721 again, this should hopefully then move you forward again. 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Thanks!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Blanka- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem reaching your correct level?

Please could you try replying and completing level 721 again, this should hopefully then move you forward again. 

Thanks!

• Blanka_Blanka

Thanks!

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yes, I still have this problem, unfortunately. OK, I try pass level 721 again. I let you know what happend, when I handle it. Sorry for my English :)..
  • Blanka_Blanka

Thanks!

Hi again! I passed the level 721 again and it helped!! :) Thank you very much!!! Your advice solved my problem! :) Thank you again! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?