What time does your daily bonus clock start and stop?

Jwhiz77
Jwhiz77 Posts: 16 Level 2

What time exactly does your 24hr bonus clock on CCS start and stop? I've been managing to hit the "window" on my iPad, but for the second time I somehow missed it on my iPhone. I play on both every day, and was pissed off when iPhone reset to day one, so it would help to know what time your "24 hr" clock starts and stops please. PST if u can. I'm sure u can understand my frustration. Also, connectivity w CCS is intermittent again. Sometimes fine, sometimes will crash before game begins (which also takes a game w it) more often will crash after completing a level, and must reopen to continue. 

Thx

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Jwhiz77,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Jwhiz77
    Jwhiz77 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi Jwhiz77,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I'm somewhat confused at your reply. It didn't "deactivate" the feature, it just reset it to day 1. This has happened a few times, and I thought I was missing your "24hr" window somehow. You still didn't tell me what time your "24hr" clock starts and stops. Try again?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?