Level 856 has been changed with only 19 moves and 16 Flowers to erase.

Nick_Salem
Nick_Salem Posts: 8 Level 2

Level 856 has been changed with only 19 moves and 16 Flowers to erase and you must use 6 moves to make 6 of the 16 flowers, as well as get 80 each Carrots, Stars and Apples. There is no way to best this level and the previous level had 26 moves and only 12 Flowers to get. I have used many boosters and still cant get close to beating it, please change it back.    

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

If I'm not mistaken, your post is related to Farm Heroes Saga. 

I am glad to see you were able to beat this level 856; please feel free to share here with us how you did it.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Nick_Salem
    Nick_Salem Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2017

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

If I'm not mistaken, your post is related to Farm Heroes Saga. 

I am glad to see you were able to beat this level 856; please feel free to share here with us how you did it.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Tony , No I can not beat this level. No one can under this format. I picked the wrong game I should of picked Farm Heroes Saga as you stated. The question I asked is for that Game, level 856. Can you help me with this level because it is impossible to beat under this Format and there are no Videos of anyone beating this level under this current format, not one, why because it can't be done without massive Boosters as I stated in the original question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?