Didn't get any goldbars in Bubblegum hill.

Options
White_Dolphin
White_Dolphin Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑

On Tuesday, August 1, I've played Bubblegum hill and I did get on the throne. Got the lollies and another 1 hour playing time. It was a few minutes before bubblegum hill ended. Today I start candy crush soda to see if bubblegum hill was there and also to see how many gold bars I would get because I played it last week and did get on the throne. But I didn't get any gold bars at all, normally you would get gold bars  as long as you're on the throne in bubblegum hill. I would like to have the gold bars that you normally get when you're so long as possible sitting on the throne in bubblegum hill.

with kind regards

White Dolphins

Answers

• Mjunk1954
    Mjunk1954 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

For some reason I haven't gotten Bubblegum Hill since 6/21/17, and miss it.  But, to answer your question, you should get the gold bars as soon as Bubblegum Hill is next available to you.  The same thing had happened to me before, and I always eventually got the bars. 

• White_Dolphin
    White_Dolphin Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

For some reason I haven't gotten Bubblegum Hill since 6/21/17, and miss it.  But, to answer your question, you should get the gold bars as soon as Bubblegum Hill is next available to you.  The same thing had happened to me before, and I always eventually got the bars. 

I didn't get tthe gold bars the next time when Bubblegumm Hill was avaible for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?