ICON STUCK NEXT TO THE WRONG LEVEL

Vittorio_Gall
Vittorio_Gall Posts: 7 Level 2

I am on level 1288 but everytime I launch the app my icon is shown on level 1235. I already tried deleting the app, logging out and so on.

Many people reported the same problem but you havent given any answer.

Thank you

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Hello Vittorio,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you tried clearing your cache on the app? If not, go to your settings, find your applications, click on the app, clear cache only, don't clear data. Restart your device and log back into the game. See if that helps.  If not, I will try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Vittorio_Gall

Hello Vittorio,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you tried clearing your cache on the app? If not, go to your settings, find your applications, click on the app, clear cache only, don't clear data. Restart your device and log back into the game. See if that helps.  If not, I will try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Unfortunately I am playing from an Iphone and in settings there is no such thing as “clear cache”.
  • Vittorio_Gall

I cannot open the gift box either!

• Vittorio_Gall

Hello Vittorio,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Can you contact an admin?
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Hello Vittorio,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Yes, I have contacted a King Care moderator to assist you.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi @Vittorio is the icon stuck or are you able to scroll up to the correct level? 

@JillyJill thanks for passing this on 

• Vittorio_Gall

Hi @Vittorio is the icon stuck or are you able to scroll up to the correct level? 

@JillyJill thanks for passing this on 

Hello! thank you for helping!!My icon is stuck but I can scroll up to my current level. However, every time I launch the app I have to scroll 2 "worlds" ahead to get to my current level. In addition to that, the gift boxes don't open after I pass the level where they are placed.Can you please help me solving this? otherwise I won't be able to keep on playing if I have to scroll many worlds to get to the right level.Thank you very much!!Looking forward to hearing from you! x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?