I do not get my daily bonuses anymore

Options
Zach_Rodawold
Zach_Rodawold Posts: 2 Newbie

I downloaded the candy crush: soda saga app on feb 24, 2017. Thereafter, the listed updates were: 1.85.55 updated on March 7, 1.85.6 updated on March 9, 1.86.6 updated on March 21, and lastly it had been updated to 1.87.10, which is by the way the current update. When I first downloaded the app, I certainly did receive the daily bonuses. I remember specificly. I don't know if its because of the app updates or this other thing that I did. To be completely honest, I had been wanting multiple bonuses in the least amount of time, so......like the trick everyone has found out, in ios (which I have) you go into settings and change the time by a day. I had been doing that until it reset to day 1 and then I repated what I previously did. After that I don't remember receiving any daily bonuses. I might have but I do not remember. After, I changed the time to receive multiple daily bonuses in the least amount of time, I did change the time a couple other times to regain my lives. Although, when I switched back the time to real time and had used up all my lives, it said my next regained life would be in a few hours. I thought it was a glitch or something, so continued with this idiotic proccess. I did it so frequently and so many times, my next life would be in 48 hours or so. I've been reading and I found that the app goes off of real time. Since I changed the time in settings so many times, would that be real time or does the app contain real time, for example the app keeps track of what time it actually is so I just confused the app when I reset the time to change it back. That is ridiculous. So, I have no idea if it was me or not. I just know that I want to receive daily bonuses againg. Now, since I've learned my lesson......I will not basically "cheat" by changing the time z(if thats what happened) or if it was because of the update, I still will not mess with the time. I would appriciate if someone would contact me with a response. I know the app is addicting but I should be receiving daily bonuses because I have received them before. Again, I do not know if it was me or the update glitch. Anyways, contact me with an answer, I really do extremely appriciate it "TREMENDOUSLY"!!!!!!!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?