Candy Soda Level 1968 must have a bug

Options

Answers

• Suebid
    Suebid Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th line of the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

i agree Erica
  • Suebid
    Options

they fixed something overnight. on my android the striped fish worked this morning after many many failed attempts yesterday

• Cicciuzzo_Uzzozò
    Options

I tried now but it s the same. No possibility to finish the level. Suebid did you do the update on android market ? Because Its not avaulable on my phone ...

• Suebid
    Options

no update done.  I contacted king help desk and for some reason it worked on my 1st try this morning.  spent a lot of time and money on it yesterday

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th line of the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.

Yes it works
  • Lena_Lena
    Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I’m sorry asking about other level, but all of you passed it. I mean level  1966. I can’t get more then 6 bottles, because no more bottles are coming. I’d really appreciate your advice.

• Kay_Perry
    Kay_Perry Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree. I have spent way to much time and money on this level and cannot spread the jam. 

• Suebid
    Options

I’m sorry asking about other level, but all of you passed it. I mean level  1966. I can’t get more then 6 bottles, because no more bottles are coming. I’d really appreciate your advice.

that is a really hard level. I spent money and used all of my boosters. you have to have the vertical candies take out the bottom ones and a fish to take them out. really hard and sorry I am no help
  • Lena_Lena
    Options

Thank you. But I don’t have bottles. Did anybody have the same problem?
  • Lena_Lena
    Options

And the fish doesn’t go for bottle, just hit rendom candy on the board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?