Quests missing

Options
exg001
exg001 Posts: 5 Level 2

On Android, Quests and Memories icon have disappeared. While playing, I completed a quests (it popped up a purple square and played the music for completion).

I open the app yesterday and it looked smaller (lives, gold, etc) and the two icons were gone.

Why is did this happen?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi exg001,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• exg001
    exg001 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Tony,

As far as I know, my quests are still there, but not shown to me.  I have gotten at least one of them during play (the music plays that you got one), but they don't show.  It also very blocky (there is a block around the characters in the weekly challenge for instance).

As far as having quests and memories and then taking it away from some...I don't even know how that makes sense.  But I suppose the team knows best how to drive people away.

Thanks for some kind of answer at least.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Tony,

As far as I know, my quests are still there, but not shown to me.  I have gotten at least one of them during play (the music plays that you got one), but they don't show.  It also very blocky (there is a block around the characters in the weekly challenge for instance).

As far as having quests and memories and then taking it away from some...I don't even know how that makes sense.  But I suppose the team knows best how to drive people away.

Thanks for some kind of answer at least.

Thanks exg001, I recommend you to regularly check for updates, as it is essential to always be playing the latest version of our games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?