When will the progress reset bug be fixed?

Christina_Dancer
Christina_Dancer Posts: 25 Level 2

So sad. I logged in one day and was at day 39. The very next day, I'm back at 1.

This means it will be over a month before I can play the game again.

Also, when will King Care start treating us like people?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,547 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Christina, 

backwards first. Why is King care not treating you like people?

I assure you that players are very important. Moderators pop in here and there but us community superstars can be found everywhere and  we are just players! King care is a community based forum, here to help with or escalate problems :)

Is it the daily log in calendar? The studio ARE aware of this and send their biggest apologies. They are trying to fix it but its taking a little longer than they planned. 

Keep checking for updates and as soon as they manage to squash the bugs, they will release a fix :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,547 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hey, I have Answered but its sat in moderation :( It should be released Monday. I am so sorry for the delay. The spam filters are over working and blocking anything with a link or trigger words. 

• Christina_Dancer
    Christina_Dancer Posts: 25 Level 2

Hi Christina, 

backwards first. Why is King care not treating you like people?

I assure you that players are very important. Moderators pop in here and there but us community superstars can be found everywhere and  we are just players! King care is a community based forum, here to help with or escalate problems :)

Is it the daily log in calendar? The studio ARE aware of this and send their biggest apologies. They are trying to fix it but its taking a little longer than they planned. 

Keep checking for updates and as soon as they manage to squash the bugs, they will release a fix :)

The dehumanizing "I Am Not A Robot" check. That is how King Care is not treating me like a person. I have already had to go through 120 steps to be assured that I am not a robot with all the associated sites connected to king care to be hit by yet another one is insulting and degrading.Especially considering it weeds out the sight impaired.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?