Cannot open the Piggy Bank in your game?

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

Are you experiencing a problem opening the Piggy Bank once it is full? 

Please make sure that you have a strong internet connection and that you are logged into your account. 

We are investigating this and we will share an update with your shortly.

Thanks! 

Answers

• Susmene
    Susmene Posts: 1 Newbie

For the time being we have removed the Piggy Bank in Candy Crush Soda Saga whilst we are looking into things. 

If you are experiencing a problem or did not receive your Gold Bars then please comment below. 

Thanks! 

Piggy bank is full with 50 gold bars.. Can't unlock it at all When I tap the pictures bank it goes to the but gold bars page, but there is NO option to retrieve them. I've tried tapping all over that piggy bank to no avail. Yes I'm loved in and yes I have a strong internet connection. It has NEVER an issue if I'm trying to buy the bars. Please help.
  • Natalie_Gwin
    Natalie_Gwin Posts: 3 Newbie

For the time being we have removed the Piggy Bank in Candy Crush Soda Saga whilst we are looking into things. 

If you are experiencing a problem or did not receive your Gold Bars then please comment below. 

Thanks! 

My piggy bank is still on there and has been full for a while, still can't open it!! Very frustrating!! PLEASE help.
  • Cheri_Godje
    Cheri_Godje Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks! 

Unable to access the piggy bank, gold bars or anything in the store anymore..
  • Teenky_
    Teenky_ Posts: 2 Newbie

My piggy bank too is full and doesn't have a button for me to collect in jelly saga

My bank is full too and I have no way to open it! Please help!!
  • SuziK61
    SuziK61 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017

My piggy bank too is full and doesn't have a button for me to collect in jelly saga

Mine as well but in Jelly Saga. Please address this issue. Thank you
  • Siproena_Johnson
    Siproena_Johnson Posts: 8 Level 2

Piggy Bank is rip off!

I've hit the 50 mark and it tells me to pay 2.99. They tell you to review the article and sure enough it you have to pay for your earned bars either way.
  • Siproena_Johnson
    Siproena_Johnson Posts: 8 Level 2

M Y piggy bank is full for months now, but the little box is grayed out. I keep earning bars, but they bounce off the bank. 

I have 50 earned bars locked and additional ones bounce off too. $2.99 to open. I have read the article they keep referring to. Unfortunately it says we have to pay either way.
  • Kim_Sherman
    Kim_Sherman Posts: 1 Newbie

Thanks! 

My piggy bank has been full and I can not open it, how can I get my gold bars.
  • Carapanagou
    Carapanagou Posts: 4 Newbie

Thanks! 

My scores are not adding up as I no longer have a piggy bank? This has gone on for a week and I haven’t had a response yet. Does anyone have the same problem that can offer some insight on the situation? Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?