quest time keeps saying 96h on candy crush soda

Damilola_Sho
Damilola_Sho Posts: 2 Newbie

i do not have quest for over 12 weeks it says new quest will load after 96h and the time does not move. Please i need help and going offline didnt work for me.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Damilola Sho,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Could you please specify what sort of device (make and model) you are playing on? Also, please make sure to have installed the latest software for your device and the latest version of the Candy Crush Soda Saga app.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi Damilola Sho,

Could you please specify what sort of device (make and model) you are playing on? Also, please make sure to have installed the latest software for your device and the latest version of the Candy Crush Soda Saga app.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Damilola_Sho
    Damilola_Sho Posts: 2 Newbie

i use a samsung note 4 edge 

• Tony_Mc

i use a samsung note 4 edge 

Hi Damolola, that´s good news as that device is still on our list of recommended devices. Please make sure you have everything updated on your device.
  • Noémi_Végh
    Noémi_Végh Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Damilola Sho,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I experience the same thing with my iPhone 8, software up to date, I even waited for the CCS update but that did not solve this problem.Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?