Not getting gift levels

Options
Wendy_Frederico
Wendy_Frederico Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I log in I am taken to the "bridge" after level 1285. I am on level 1306. The last 2 "gift" levels I passed, I was not rewarded the boosters and extra time. I just passed 1304 and 1305, and nothing happened

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.

Hope this does the trick ;)

/QueenB

Answers

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.

/QueenB

• Wendy_Frederico
    Wendy_Frederico Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

/QueenB

Thank you so very much!! Took forever to clear that level again but it worked. You are awesome!
  • QueenB
    Options

/QueenB

Glad to hear you're back on track :)/QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?