No rewards given after watching ad

Des1985
Des1985 Posts: 6 Level 2

Everytime I watch an ad, it's the stimarol one, once the video ends it says I didn't watch the video and I never get my reward or extra moves. It's frustrating as I'm losing out on finishing my levels😔

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Des1985 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please consider to also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and report the name of the malfuctioning ad if you haven't done it already. 🙂

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfuctioning ad and send.

• aedixon
    aedixon Posts: 4 Newbie

Since last week if I watch an advertisement to the end, nothing happens. Sometimes game just turns off and I have to reload it. What usually happens is once ad watched it goes to the screen where I pressed Watch Ad. Then it locks up on me. I end up pressing give up. If I press to pay for more lives etc then I can go to that screen. I have deleted Candy Crush from my Android Phone. Then I clear the cache and reinstalled game. Fine Plays ads again and I get rewards. BUT after a few plays when I watch an ad, the ads do not give rewards again.I am getting frustrated at this and would have packed game up, I have playing for so long. I am on Level 2243 Super Hard Level. What is going on?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,138 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @aedixon Before we move on to your question; do you have this problem with the ads in Candy Crush Soda or in Candy Crush Saga?

• aedixon

Candy Crush Soda. Just been on game. Cleared cache before playing. Exactly the same problem.

• Yosca

Hi again @aedixon Thank you for coming back 🙂

So you cleared cache, great! Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

You can report the ad malfunction via this link: https://soporto.king.com/support Make sure you select the right game, Topic “Advert issues or reporting” Subtopic -> choose what your issue is.

• aedixon

Thanks for reply. I only play game at home through my Virgin hub. Never failed me yet.I have enough ram. I also have started playing Candy Crush Soda and have no problems at all. And can watch ads and get rewards.

As mentioned last message. This only started about 10 days ago. If I uninstall, go to Playstore and download game. Install it, then it works for a few goes, before playing up.

Hope this helps you.

• Yosca

Hello again @aedixon

I have noticed that in other games the ads are also giving problems and that the Studio is aware and working on correcting this. In the meantime, please restart your device and see if that helps.

The issue should be solved during the next couple of days.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience while we work on this 

• aedixon

Thank you for prompt reply.

I am glad that it is not just me and that Studio will hopefully get problem sorted out soon.

Thank you.

You help is appreciated.

• Riccardo47
    Riccardo47 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem. I watch plenty of ads without a problem and then suddenly one freezes on the screen and I am told that I didn’t watch the ad to the end. But the point is that they don’t ever end, particularly when the ad takes me to a web page.

very annoying and thinking of giving away playing this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?