Why am I stuck with 96hours until new quest arrives?

Options
Jenn_Lupe
Jenn_Lupe Posts: 2 Newbie

For several weeks now, I do not have new quests. It says 96 hours till new quests. But the time doesn't count down at all. Updating the app hasn't helped either. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Jenn,

Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing and completing a level there. Once completed the updated progress should sync back to your mobile device and reset the timer.

Cheers :-)

• Jenn_Lupe
    Jenn_Lupe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Combo, that did not work. 

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jenn,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Greyness_England
    Greyness_England Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Send me the same please Mark - this King problem is occurring on my game now!

• lrrr_of_OPI8
    lrrr_of_OPI8 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I fixed the same bug/problem by going into my phone's time and date settings and changing my time zone. You can change the time back afterwards.

I hope this helps

• Need_help
    Need_help Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jenn,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Send me the same message please Mark - this King problem is occurring on my table
  • Sunderland_Kay
    Sunderland_Kay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine has been like this for about month now. 

I've tried the time zone thing and hat hasn't worked 

• Tracy_Chan
    Tracy_Chan Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Jenn,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Dear Mark, can u send me as well? I’m suffering as well. I can’t delete to reinstall the game. I earn and save a lot of tools for a long time. Pls help. Pls

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?