What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Gift card balance

Options
bear2
bear2 Posts: 8 Level 2

why cant I see my gift card balance or what was added to my candycrush soda? this is my 2nd request for this question

Answers

• bear2
    Options

2 days ago I got an email from king saying they would get back to me? I not only signed into facebook and loaded it on my phone where else would it show up I did activate it for soda

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,786 Level 5
    Options

Here at the community, we don’t deal with purchasing issues. You have to wait for King to reply. It’s a holiday season, please be patient.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @bear2 and welcome to Soda community

To check on your purchase history you need to check on your bank or card issuer. And the app store account in your device. Those are the services that handle your purchases and payment infos, not King 🙂

• bear2
    Options

It was a gift card but not bought by me. It was a gift for for Christmas. Also after I went to King put in my gift card number it asked me to activate it so I did I just don’t know where it could’ve activated it. I picked Candy Crush Soda Nick keep checking and I don’t see any difference, as far as adding bars, I also downloaded it on my phone same account no difference

• bear2
    Options

It was a gift card but not bought by me. It was a gift for for Christmas. Also after I went to King put in my gift card number it asked me to activate it so I did I just don’t know where it could’ve activated it. I picked Candy Crush Soda I keep checking and I don’t see any difference, as far as adding bars, I also downloaded it on my phone same account no difference i’m not even sure how much it was worth. It never did say other than 100 bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?