I want to report an issue with level 2357

Options
2»

Answers

• Farmluv
    Farmluv Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Sorry I'm on Android. I've gone on again and it's working now. Thanks. 

Was your problem with 2357 if so is it fixed
  • Farmluv
    Farmluv Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't know the answer but I've just experienced the same thing. I've completed this level twice and it's crashed. Annoying because I had a good streak of winning levels first time and now it's also took me 2 steps back on my rainbow road. Please let me know when it's fixed.

Any word on fix yet
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

I have just experienced the exact same issue so it’s def not fixed. I also used a load of lollipops and striped lollipops to complete it. Hopefully I will get them back

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Carol, I will pass it over to one of our moderators :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm happy to inform you that this has been fixed and that it will be implemented in the next update (within 1-2 weeks). You will see the update on your phone so make sure you install it and that's all.

I apologise for all the inconveniences, I have compensated all of you here for all the issues. If you have any more feedback please don't hesitate and come back and tell us! It's because of you that we can keep working on improving our games and providing you with the best possible experience that we can.

Be patient, in a maximum of 2 weeks the problem should be fixed.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Xarly, that's good to hear!! :)

• LisaB-2
    LisaB-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem except I’m dumb and finished it 3 times. And used a lot of aids. I purchased them because I was having trouble in this level already. Not able to get past it after completing it is frustrating. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi LisaB, Xarly should be able to help you with that as he has been compensating the other posters :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Aaaand compensation has been sent! Thanks Chicken Slayer for the heads-up and sorry for the inconveniences LisaB!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?