Why when bubble gum hill tournament ends when I am the king do I not receive any gold bars?

Options
A.B._Allen
A.B._Allen Posts: 6 Level 2

Several weeks now I have been the reigning king of the bubble gum tournament and I do not receive any gold bars when the tournament ends while I am king. It happened yet again tonight. Why aren’t I awarded any gold bars when I have been king for about 10 minutes?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi A.B Allen!

The issue here is regarding notifications usually. I checked and you did get the gold bars, you were just not notified.

For all the issues there is a compensation now heading your way, but for the future, make sure you check the number of gold bars you have, you will see there that the number has increased (it's just the notifications that we have to fix).

Thanks for your patience though!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi A.B.Allen, 

Sorry for the delay in a response. Next time it happens, let me know via this post and I will pass it over to the king team :)

• A.B._Allen
    Options

It just happened again tonight. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,367 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options

Sorry to hear that, I will go pass it over to Xarly, our moderator right now :)

Sometimes it helps to try the troubleshooting here too :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi A.B Allen!

The issue here is regarding notifications usually. I checked and you did get the gold bars, you were just not notified.

For all the issues there is a compensation now heading your way, but for the future, make sure you check the number of gold bars you have, you will see there that the number has increased (it's just the notifications that we have to fix).

Cheers,

Xarly

• A.B._Allen
    Options

Hi A.B.Allen, 

Sorry for the delay in a response. Next time it happens, let me know via this post and I will pass it over to the king team :)

It just happened again tonight. I was “reigning” for about 13 minutes, and no gold bars awarded as I was still on top when the tournament ended.
  • A.B._Allen
    Options

Thanks for your help!

• A.B._Allen
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi A.B Allen!

Cheers,

Xarly

Thanks, Xarley. I did check last night before writing and in the past. For example, last night I had 8 gold bars before I won the tour and when it ended, I still have 8. But, I checked this morning and so now have more (thank you), but the other times, I had no increase. Thanks for taking care of last night - I appreciate it!
  • A.B._Allen
    Options

Sorry to hear that, I will go pass it over to Xarly, our moderator right now :)

Sometimes it helps to try the troubleshooting here too :)

Thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?