Game was updated/modified today...but it won't load. Help please.

Options
2»

Answers

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Same here. The game worked fine yesterday and today it won't load. The screen comes up and says it is loading but after 2 seconds it just disappears. So frustrating because I lost my consecutive days playing now which was over 200+. How can we get it to load?

Agreed! This is EXACTLY what's been happening to me. I play using my laptop Windows 10. Is anyone at King hearing us? I'm about to lose my Daily Bonus Progress and I'm up at day 183! Ugh!
  • Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

I use the pc version and mine won't load either!! It's 10:24pm and I haven't checked in for my daily bonus!! I'm going on 300! HELP!

Why does this statement fall under the category "SOLVED"? I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find any help. I play on my laptop Windows 10 and CC Soda starts to load but then blinks off after a few seconds. Worst of all - I'm a few hours away from losing my Daily Bonus! Up at Day 183! Yikes! I hope King hurries!
  • Trupial
    Trupial Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I use the pc version and mine won't load either!! It's 10:24pm and I haven't checked in for my daily bonus!! I'm going on 300! HELP!

Agreed, this remains unsolved. I've been having this problem as well since yesterday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?