Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options

Comments

• Maggie-17
    Maggie-17 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Who else can we report this issue to. I'm sure we are not the only two with problems. I can't believe that there is no solution. I have not had any recent problems with any other games I play and in the past when I have, tech support solved my issues.

• BettinaRick
    BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have already done this twice and the latest reply was not helpful at all....

"Hej Bettina, Thank you for reaching out to us at King Player Support.

I understand that you have been wondering about the Facebook version differences from other versions of Candy Crush Soda Saga. I will be glad to provide you with the relevant information.

Please keep in mind that while the Facebook features may be limited, we would still like to offer the experience of the game to players on that platform as well.

Though if you prefer to have as many features as possible in the game, I would recommend playing through our mobile app version of the game or the desktop version (such as for Windows).

Thank you for your understanding! We dearly appreciate your interest in the game and your participation"

• Maggie-17
    Options

I can't believe that there is no help from them. I tried to download the app for Windows but then you have to start from the beginning. This stinks!!!!!

• Maggie-17
    Options

Why is it so hard to update the app on facebook that we are playing on. I have been playing for years and NOW Nothing/NO HELP From Technical Support.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,768 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Maggie-17

I'm still trying to help you 😅 I don't think you have to start playing from level 1. Here is a link for you....

Syncing your progress with Facebook on King.com - King Community

After that, then you can login your profile on Windows app.

• Maggie-17
    Options

Thank you SimplyP. I do appreciate your help! I have followed your instructions, however there is not a Sync or any type of update area. I am sending you a copy of my screen. What am I doing wrong?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    edited January 9
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Maggie-17

Let me try to help you. From your screenshot I can see, you clicked on Community (red arrow) instead of “Log in” .

You cannot do the synchronization on Community 😅 Once you have synchronized both accounts (King and Facebook account) you will be on the same levels.

Please go to King.com, then follow the steps:

• On King.com, click on Games
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" -> not Community!
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account," then down at the bottom, select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress," and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

• simplyP
    Options

@Yosca @Pitty_Kitty

Can you help Maggie please? I noticed the link (to sync) is old. SO, the info there is not helpful. When I checked king.com site...you can't play on it anymore. and I don't know much about facebook games.

Maggie...the screenshot you sent was for community profile and the profile that you need to setup is diff and should be a link in your game. (game and community profiles are diff)

• Maggie-17
    Options

I understand that, thank you. However I need to recover my password and it is not sending me a link. Can you send me the link

• simplyP
    Options

normally password reset is sent to your email....check your junk email folder. it might be in there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?