Still having “Oops” problems 😡

Options
ChrisMN
ChrisMN Posts: 8 Level 2

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to play CC Soda saga. The ads for jigsaws especially “Vita” don’t load properly and bring up the Oops notice, ruining the game. There’s really no point in playing until they fix this weeks-long problem.

Best Answer

• pamhen
    pamhen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've had the oops problem too. Now I am not getting any extra chances to win a level or even a chance to retry a level while missing out on any chance to win the weekly contest while other player leap ahead by leaps and bounds . I've been playing 7-8 years and never had a problem this bad . I paid for extra boosters for the first time recently so wonder if that is why you are trying to get me to pay to play. I will quit before paying to play if that is your ploy or get this game fixed so it's fair for all players.

Answers

• pamhen
    pamhen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've had the oops problem too. Now I am not getting any extra chances to win a level or even a chance to retry a level while missing out on any chance to win the weekly contest while other player leap ahead by leaps and bounds . I've been playing 7-8 years and never had a problem this bad . I paid for extra boosters for the first time recently so wonder if that is why you are trying to get me to pay to play. I will quit before paying to play if that is your ploy or get this game fixed so it's fair for all players.

• ChrisMN
    Options

Totally agree! I’ve been playing for years too, but can’t continue like this. Going to try a different game.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,819 Level 5
    Options

I think ads feature stopped working for 2-3 weeks now. Getting black screen and have to close the app. Not fun anymore. Please fix all your glitches. ALL of them.

sad to say, I’m still playing this game 😅

• ChrisMN
    Options

I’ve stopped playing. Gone to another game by a different company. No glitches at all. It’s refreshing. LOL

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,819 Level 5
    Options

What game Chris? maybe I join you 😁

• ChrisMN
    Options

Cookie Jam. It’s simpler, but you don’t have to watch non functioning ads to progress. 👍

• Janet_Williams
    Janet_Williams Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

4 times in half hour, the "oops" problem, if you don't want us to have extra boosters or tries, then take the ads out, this takes a lot of time out of play when having to shut game down and restart, get it sorted please.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?