Why can’t i join a team for baking a cake ?

TottyAM
TottyAM Posts: 12 Level 2

Im trying to joint a team to bake a cake but I can’t… what should I do?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 13

Hello @TottyAM and welcome to Soda community!

Could you elaborate your problem a little more?

Do you mean it's hard to navigate Teams feature and don't know how to join a team?

Or you do know how to join a team but you struggle to find a suitable team to bake a cake with?

In case you're looking for a team, Soda players may find teams and teammates for teams in the thread below:

Find a Team | Find a member for your Team!

Use the team code shared by users, open your Teams feature, open Team tab, open settings (cogwheel icon) and enter the team code in the search tool to find that specific team. Please note: you must leave a team first before looking for a new team to join

• TottyAM
    TottyAM Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited January 13

Hello…

I can’t Find any team at all… something is wrong… I finished a cake and then I tried to find a new team and nothing came at all

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 13

Hello @TottyAM

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

Did you check for Soda app updates? what is the latest version of Soda app installed in your device?

Did you leave your previous team first? the one you baked the cake with?

From your screenshot I can't tell whether you left your team or not 🙂. I'm in a team and I can see the same screen you see.

After you left your team, did you try entering a team code in the space that states "write team name or code here..."?

I found a team code in the latest pages of the discussion I shared above

Try using this team code

Let me know, thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?