Why am I all of a sudden not getting a chance of getting any extra boosters or live.

Options
pamhen
pamhen Posts: 3 Newbie

I purchase extra boosters one time and now don't get any boosters or lives. I'm ready to quit if this continues. Others I play against move 30-40 when I can't get anything in over an hour of playing .

Answers

• leahr
    leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

That's the same with my game! All of a sudden this game is constantly having issues! So annoying, and frustrating when trying to play

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @pamhen @leahr and welcome to Soda community!

Ads feature is an optional feature that might be missing in the game for a period of time.

I never make purchases and ads feature may still be gone for weeks and more in my game

Usually the same features are not available to all Soda players at the same time because this is how the Game Studio keep the events and features manageable across millions of players.

So you may not have the feature now but you may receive it in the future. Please read here for more information.

• pamhen
    pamhen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am basicly unable to win any levels unless I pay for any boosters or extra lives. This has been going on for weeks and I am losing out on any chance to win any of the extra activates. What happened to the extra chances to get boosters and 5 lives after unable to finish the level on first try. It is just too ridicules. I've been playing for at least 8 years and have never had this problem. Getting ready to quit. It is not worth the frustration with a game that use to be fun to play. All your explaining makes it unfair to regular players like my self.

• leahr
    leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Ya this game isn't fun anymore, more frustrating then fun with all these constant problems.

• Janet_Williams
    Janet_Williams Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

Cmon candy crush soda, it's a critical day for me up to midnight, I'm in with chance to win 2 events for a change, a little help would be appreciated, with extra boosters and lives, super hard level no fun when you haven't got much to play with. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?