After the update on 10/22/18...Candy Crush Soda will not load/open on my pc.

Options
DebbieD_2
DebbieD_2 Posts: 13 Level 2

After the update on 10/22/18...Candy Crush Soda will not load/open on my pc. I have no issues with Candy Crush opening/loading...only Candy Crush Soda.  I do Not want to re-install and lose my progress of over 2100 levels Please help!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi DebbieD, where are you playing the game - which browser?  I know there is a problem with Chrome so they are suggesting the other browsers instead - Firefox, Opera or Edge or playing through Windows 10.  Please try to open it today and let me know if it's still a problem.

• DebbieD_2
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi DebbieD, where are you playing the game - which browser?  I know there is a problem with Chrome so they are suggesting the other browsers instead - Firefox, Opera or Edge or playing through Windows 10.  Please try to open it today and let me know if it's still a problem.

Hi Elsa! I have been playing the game just from my pc, Windows 10. I have no issues with any other games, only Candy Crush Soda since the game was modified/updated on 10/22. It is still not loading. Thanks!
  • Sash
    Sash Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have a friend who has the exact same problem. Same update and she can't open it through the microsoft store option either. When she checks for updates through that it comes up for a brief moment as "install" then quickly changes to "open". When she tried to open it, it blinks the orange screen for a split second and closes.
  • DebbieD_2
    edited October 2018
    Options

Same here Sash! Only difference is I get the black screen and not even the orange screen and it closes. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?