Bubble Gum Troll Crowns

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

i have won 12 boards in a row twice now, getting all three crowns, and there does not appear to be a result.  It is not an easy thing to win 12 boards in a row in the newest levels.  Will rewards be backloaded once the programmers figure out what the problem is? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Steve, I elevated your question to a King Admin because I didn't have an answer.  He said that he will respond to you but since it's now heading into the weekend he probably won't write you until Monday when he is back in the office.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Steve,

I apologise for any issues in behalf of the team. I understand that the challenge of completing 12 boards and getting all three crowns is not an easy one! I've compensated you already and you should be able to see the gold bars once you log in again to your account.

Cheers and thanks for reporting this!

Xarly

• Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Hi Steve,

I apologise for any issues in behalf of the team. I understand that the challenge of completing 12 boards and getting all three crowns is not an easy one! I've compensated you already and you should be able to see the gold bars once you log in again to your account.

Cheers and thanks for reporting this!

Xarly

Thanks for the compensation. That’s not really what I was looking for. Is there a purpose for getting Bubble Gum’s crowns?
  • Mary_Dellinger
    Mary_Dellinger Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Wait...you only have to pass 12 levels without losing a life?! I thought it was 15! I've gotten 13 in a row with no reward. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?