How do I sync my progress to this site?

Options
Astrex
Astrex Posts: 61 Level 2
edited January 25 in Support

I’ve been shown something telling me to sync my game progress to the site account but whenever I click on it, it’s greyed out and I can’t access it.

I use Apple ID to save my progress so I was wondering if this is some issue, or that I need to have progress within the actual game itself with the email I used for this site as they are separate.

thanks,

This was meant for Candy Crush Saga, apologies I put it in the wrong place.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,879 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Astrex

When you play and save the game via a King (email address and password) or Facebook account, you can always find your progress on different devices (including non-iOS devices).

An Apple account is a different account. Instead of filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing new passwords, you can use Sign in with Apple to set up an account and start saving your progress right away. It is not possible to sync any existing progress from a King or Facebook account when you use Sign in with Apple. You can find more info 👉 HERE

If you want to sync your game progress and the Community account, you will need to create a King account. You can find more information about a King account 👉 HERE

Please note that you cannot sync current progress from your Apple account to a King account. If you create a King account you will have to start over from level 1.

Good to know, you might get more features or events with a King account instead of an Apple ID account 🙂

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,812 Level 5
    Options

the link below has more info about linking your game profile to community profile....

Link your King and Community accounts and improve your experience! — King Community

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Astrex and welcome to Soda community!

First off, I'd recommend to make sure you've confirmed your email address after you created your community forum account, if you haven't done it already. A confirmation email is usually sent after users sign up. The email may end up in spam folder.

As of your question, email address of King account and email of community account need to be the same in order for the linking to work.

That might be worth checking out even if you use Apple ID to log in.

Let me know if you're able to select the linking option in your community account 🙂

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,879 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @Astrex

When you play and save the game via a King (email address and password) or Facebook account, you can always find your progress on different devices (including non-iOS devices).

An Apple account is a different account. Instead of filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing new passwords, you can use Sign in with Apple to set up an account and start saving your progress right away. It is not possible to sync any existing progress from a King or Facebook account when you use Sign in with Apple. You can find more info 👉 HERE

If you want to sync your game progress and the Community account, you will need to create a King account. You can find more information about a King account 👉 HERE

Please note that you cannot sync current progress from your Apple account to a King account. If you create a King account you will have to start over from level 1.

Good to know, you might get more features or events with a King account instead of an Apple ID account 🙂

• Astrex
    Astrex Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Somehow I managed to create a king account and keep my progress lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?