Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone!

It looks like the pesky Bubble Gum Troll is at it again causing havoc! He has decided to temporarily change the rules and he now wants to keep his throne for longer and stop you getting his Sodalicious rewards.

What are the new rules?

You now have one chance a day to try to conquer the throne. Play the five levels to win the rewards. After crowning yourself, you will need to wait until the day after to have another shot at conquering it again.

You will not be able to sit in the throne multiple times a day. A king needs to rest!

If you have some questions around the new way the event will work for now, feel free to drop them in the comments. I'll do my best to answer each and every one of them.

Once again, thank you so much for being respectful around this and apologies for any inconveniences happening these days!

You guys rock :smile:

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Nathan_Abdow
    Nathan_Abdow Posts: 12 Level 2
    Why can't I see Xarly's comments? I get notifications that she posts, but when I go in, nothing is there. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Nathan_Abdow

Usually, their posts will be on the top.. that means in page 1

** Just in case, on the top or bottom of this page, click on the number 1, and you will see Xarly's comments :+1:

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Lyndon1,

As @JustPlaying mentioned, this is the Friends Community. Therefore, I'm moving your thread to the Soda Community 
  • rap
    rap Posts: 12 Level 2
    Ryan-2 said:
    jlynnb23 said:
    The fact that it's been days since we have gotten any sort of update on a resolution to the BGH glitch or even an announcement that it's still being worked on, is absolutely ridiculous.
    Not to sound rude but King's customer service at this point is not very good! 
    At the very least they should acknowledge all of our complaints/concerns....
    Agree
    Agree
  • daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

It looks like the pesky Bubble Gum Troll is at it again causing havoc! He has decided to temporarily change the rules and he now wants to keep his throne for longer and stop you getting his Sodalicious rewards.

What are the new rules?

You now have one chance a day to try to conquer the throne. Play the five levels to win the rewards. After crowning yourself, you will need to wait until the day after to have another shot at conquering it again.

You will not be able to sit in the throne multiple times a day. A king needs to rest!

If you have some questions around the new way the event will work for now, feel free to drop them in the comments. I'll do my best to answer each and every one of them.

Once again, thank you so much for being respectful around this and apologies for any inconveniences happening these days!

You guys rock smile:

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Once I beat it, I was locked out for the rest of the event (including the following day).

Am I reading correctly that these new rules (one win per day) are temporary? I suspect it will lose appeal quickly if that’s a permanent rule. The whole draw is the opportunity to stock up!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Baby1971!

Please check page no:1 for Xarly's comments.  

I think it's because @Xarly is the Community Manager, they will be added on the first page.  As it will be easy for us to read their messages and so we don't have to scroll through all the pages.
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited December 2018
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

What are the new rules?

You guys rock smile:

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing they have done so far. The whole point of BGH is so that you can stack up lollipops and gold bars! I've been a player of CCSS since it was released, but this change irritates me and is wrong. 
    I will never spend another dime on a King game. BGH is the only in game add on challenge that EVER gets messed with. The other tournaments that no one cares about are always there on a consistent rotation, but BGH constantly goes away or has problems. Why is that???
  • Ryan-2
    Ryan-2 Posts: 18 Level 2
    I think I’m going to delete it.  The game is pointless and boring with the new rules.    The King got greedy and is going to lose its players
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?